Terms and Conditions
City Tour booking
- All reservations must be booked in a 48h minimum advance;
- 100rumos does not take responsibility for any lost or damaged items outside of our means of transportation;
- Rates announced refer to shared tours, except in Porto where tours are private. For private tours in Lisbon and Funchal rates may suffer adjustments;
- All reservations should be made with at least 48hours prior and are always subject to confirmation;
- We grant the best fare available at the moment of reservation. Fare may alter according to availability;
- Cancellation fees are applied according to supplier demands;
Private Transfers Baggage Allowance
- If you choose a Car for up to 3 persons: 2 suitcases + 2 hand bags
- If you choose a Car for up to 7 persons: 6 suitcases + 4 hand bags
Private Transfers - Delays and no-show
- For departures from the airport: cases of delay of one hour or more, will be reviewed. In case of unavailability to provide the service at new arrival schedule, transfer will be considered "no-show" situation, without the possibility of refund;
- For departures from hotel or address: if client delays, it shall be considered a “no-show” situation and no refund will take place. When possible, a 10 minute tolerance is given.
- Bookings should be pre-paid through PayPal or Bank wire;
- Services booked for the same day(city tours) should be paid in cash;
Refunds - City tours, Shuttle and Private transfers
- Cancellations made with 48hours notice will be refunded. Refund will be processed up to 30days;
- Cancellations of pre-paid service with less than 48hours notice will not be refunded.
- Refund expenses will be charged to client.
- If you chose our shuttle service to a different destination than Porto, Lisbon, Estoril, Cascais or Funchal, you’ll only be refunded of the amount paid without taxes.
- According to previously agreed with client.
- Civil liability insurance;
- Personal damage insurance;
- All tours operate with a licensed tour guide;
- All agreed in each service or event previously hired.
- 100rumos has a complaints book in it’s at your disposal.
- All rates announced in wwww.100rumos.com include VAT at legal rate
- Editor: João Miguel Moura Unip Lda | Identificação fiscal: PT509036074;
- User: www.100rumos.com website visitor;
- Host: PTisp - Internet Services | Estrada Nacional Nº3 | 2250-028 Constância;
- I.T provider: FluskoStudios | From: Ricardo Abel Ferraz Antunes Silva | Viana do Castelo;
- Website: www.100rumos.com;
Website access and responsibility
- The website is accessible by the following URL www.100rumos.com, which provides useful information on the editor’s services.
- The editor and I.T provider establish technical solutions that allow access to the website in a continuous way and at the best conditions possible. However, and at any moment, the website or specific webpages’ access can be interrupted or limited for maintenance interventions.
- Users agree to not interfering or disrupting the website running.
- The editor has the right to limit or remove user’s website access, in case of non-compliance with Terms or content removal or alteration.
- The I.T provider strives to guarantee availability, security and quality of the website for the editor and its users to endure the best access conditions possible.
- Website content is the exclusive property of the editor and is protected as such in accordance with the current legislation.
General conditions update
- For further clarifications, user can contact the editor by following:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +351 960 426 692«Call to Portuguese mobile network»
- Mailing address: João Miguel Moura Unip Lda | Rua da Botica, 252 2º andar sala 4 | 4470-575 Maia Portugal
User personal data
- The editor commits to data processing and collection accordingly to RGPD. The user has the right to access, modify and delete any personal data provided when using the website. The user can request data exclusion by emailing the contact provided in Contacts chapter.
- The information provided by the user serves the following purposes:
– Personal data, such as name, address, phone and email: exclusive editor use for booking management, advertising campaign and review request. Personal data is not provided to third parties and is used only until the day after the requested service, after this day user shall not receive further notifications. When accepting terms and conditions at the booking moment, user consents data being stored in editor’s database;
– Contact request: without stored data, see Forms section;
– User analysis, anonymous data collection, see Third Parties section.
Access to personal data security
- Website is configured by secure connection via certificate (HTTPS) and is constantly updated by the I.T service provider.
- Nevertheless, no internet service can offer its users absolute guarantees in this matter. Editor and I.T service provider shall not be held responsible for the protection of data derived from users' computers.
- Editor and I.T service provider use safe passwords for access to sensitive information.
Terms of personal data collection
- The collection of personal data is carried out through forms or third party service cookies.
– IP address
– browser type
– access hours
– operating system
Third parties set up on website:
– Google Analytics: quantifies and qualifies users of the website.
- What is a cookie browser: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- How to clean your cookie browser: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-delete-cookies/
- Website forms allow users to send information from the filled fields to the editor. Ths information is not stored on the website or database and is only available to the editor and I.T service provider.
Personal data exclusion
- To exclude the collected data, user must contact the editor through the means provided in Contacts chapter.
- Website navigation depends on Terms & Conditions acceptance.
- The editor shall not be held responsible for the terms & conditions of other websites that contain hyperlinks to www.100rumos.com.
- These general conditions are governed by Portuguese and European current legislation.