Terms and Conditions
City Tour booking
- All reservations should be booked with a minimum of 48hours;
- All tours operate with a minimum of 2persons;
- 100rumos reserves the right to cancel the tour if minimum of participants isn’t reached;
- 100rumos does not take the responsibility for any lost or damaged items outside of our means of transportation
- Rates announced refer to shared tours. Private tours may suffer rate adjustments.
- All requests will be responded to in a maximum of 48hours;
- 100rumos takes responsibility for all hired services as long as they do not suffer alterations outside of the established deadlines previously agreed with client;
- Rates are in € (euros) and include vat at legal rate;
- Hired payment conditions should be met by the client, at risk of not getting any reimbursement. Conditions are negotiated with client according to: date of event, number of participants and budget.
- Payment should be settled until date of event.
- All reservations should be made with at least 48hours prior and are always subject to confirmation;
- We grant the best fare available at the moment of reservation. Fare may alter according to availability;
- Cancellation fees are applied according to supplier demands;
Airport Shuttle Porto, Lisboa and Funchal
- Shuttle service rates are valid for any destination in the city of Porto, or Lisbon or Funchal. For any other destinations, an extra fee may be charged;
- Call Center operates between 08h30am and 10h00pm. This schedule may alter without prior notice;
- Reservations should be made as soon as possible in order to grant the requested schedule;
- All on-line reservations should be booked at least 48hours prior to arrival and are always subject to confirmation;
- Transfers between city and airports( and vice versa) can take from 20 to 50minutes, depending on traffic and other road conditions we are not responsible for;
- Transport is made in 9 seat vans or other. Each person can carry up to two suitcases and one handbag. If luggage limit is exceeded, an extra fee may be charged;
- Transfers are shared with other clients and may have several stops according to our bookings. For private transfers please go to www.100rumos.com;
- Discounts are not applied to babies or children; We provide appropriate seats for safe drive;
- Lost items: If left in one of our means of transportation, you should describe the lost item with particular details We will send the item and shipping taxes will be charged to client.
Private Transfers Baggage Allowance
- If you choose a Car for up to 4 persons: 2 suitecases + 2 hand bags
- If you choose a Car for up to 8 persons: 6 suite cases + 2 hand bags"
Delays and no-show
- When possible, a 5minute tolerance is given. In pre-paid services, if client delays or is a “no-show”, no refund will take place;
- If 100rumos delays without prior notice of a minimum of 20minutes, refund of the pre-paid amount will take place;
- Prior notice is always given to client(if client provided phone number) or hotel where client is staying;
- If service wasn’t pre-paid and client did not receive any delay notification, 100rumos will cover extra expenses client may have had;
- If service wasn’t pre-paid and client did not receive any delay notification, 100rumos will cover extra expenses client may have had
- Airport pick-up: in case of delay, the client should contact 100rumos in order to guarantee his seat in the next available shuttle. Last departure from Lisbon airport is at 23h00, from Porto airport at 00h35 and Funchal at 21h15. Contact in Porto: +351 960 426 692; Contacto in Lisboa: +351 935 886 536; Contact in Funchal: +351 960 426 692;
- Bookings should be pre-paid through PayPal or Bank wire;
- Services booked for the same day(city tours) should be paid in cash;
Refunds – City tours and Shuttle
- Cancellations made with 48hours notice will be refunded. Refund will be processed up to 30days;
- Cancellations of pre-paid service with less than 48hours notice will not be refunded.
- Refund expenses will be charged to client.
- According to previously agreed with client.
- Civil liability insurance;
- Personal damage insurance;
- All tours operate with a licensed tour guide;
- All agreed in each service or event previously hired.
- 100rumos has a complaints book in it’s at your disposal.
- All rates announced in wwww.100rumos.com include VAT at legal rate