What areas are covered by the shuttle service?
- The airport shuttle service and rates are valid for any destination in the city of Porto, Lisbon or Funchal. For other destinations a supplement may be charged;
How long does the drive take?
- Transfers in between city and airports (and vice versa) may take from 20 to 50minutes depending on traffic and other road conditions we are not responsible for;
- Transfers are shared with other clients and may have several stops according to our reservations. For private transfers, consult rates at www.100rumos.com.
What happens if my flight delays?
- When possible, we give a 5minute tolerance. In pre-paid services, in case of delay or “no-show”, there will be no refund;
- Airport pick-up: in case of delay, the client should contact 100rumos in order to guarantee his seat in the next available shuttle. Last departure from Lisbon airport is at 23h00, from Porto airport at 00h35 and Funchal at 21h15. Contact in Porto: +351 960 426 692; Contacto in Lisboa: +351 935 886 536; Contact in Funchal: +351 960 426 692
What happens if the shuttle is late?
- If 100rumos delays without prior notice of a minimum of 20minutes, refund of the pre-paid amount will take place;
- Prior notice is always given to client(if client provided phone number) or hotel where client is staying;
- If service wasn’t pre-paid and client did not receive any delay notification, 100rumos will cover extra expenses client may have had.
What type of car is used for the shuttle service?
- Transportation is handled in 9 seat vans.
What are the luggage restrictions?
- Each person may carry 2 large suitcases and 1 handbag. If limit is exceeded, an extra fee may be charged.
Do children have a discount?
- No discount is applied to babies or children. We provide baby and children seats for safe transportation.
How far in advance should I make my booking?
- Bookings should be made as much as in advance as possible in order to guarantee the requested schedule.
- All on-line reservations should be booked at least 48hours prior and are always subject to confirmation;
I left one of my belongings in the van, how do I proceed?
- Lost items: If left in one of our means of transportation, you should describe the lost item with particular details We will send the item and shipping taxes will be charged to client.
How can I pay for my booking?
- Bookings should be pre-paid through PayPal or Bank wire.
- Services booked for the same day(city tours) should be paid in cash.
What does my booking include?
- Civil liability insurance;
- Personal damage insurance;
- All tours operate with a licensed tour guide;
- All agreed in each service or event previously hired.
Is there any legal complaint procedure?
- 100rumos has a complaints book and it’s at your entire disposal.
Are there any additional taxes to be payed?
- All advertised rates at www.100rumos.com include VAT at the prevailing rate. No other taxes will be charged.